Here are some instructions you might find useful if you are having trouble changing your password. The steps described above are universally applicable whether you’re using an Android device, a Mac, or a Windows computer. So, Just follow if you’re looking detailed guide on How To Change your Spotify Password.
- Visit Spotify’s official Website and log into your account. In the top-right corner, click profile, and then account.
- On the left side of your account page, you will see a sidebar after you log in. Click on change password, and a new window will appear asking you to update your password.
- Set a new password by entering your current password in the current section and your new password in the new password field.
- After updating your password, a message will appear letting you know your new password has been set.
Spotify Password Requirements
If you are using a Spotify Application, you need to know the Spotify password requirements before changing your Spotify password.
These are two main requirements for the website or app:
- There must be at least eight characters in a password.
- There are some complex characters in your password, or, in other words, it’s not too simple. A complex password is better than a simple one. Like “Spotify123”
Changing the Spotify password is simple and easy. As mentioned above, these are the main requirements. Special characters, combinations and so on are not required.
Some Special Tips:
- Ensure that the password contains special characters, numbers, numerical alphabets, etc.
- Keep changing your password frequently to avoid being hacked.
- It is recommended to use different passwords for all online accounts and services. You can use passwords like “Spotify/@123” to log in:
How To Change Spotify Password on App?
Changing your username or password on the Spotify app can be a bit tricky these days. The Spotify app, however, does not allow users to change their passwords but if you want to change your Spotify password by phone, follow these steps.
- Click on Library after logging into your Spotify account.
- Select settings from the top-right corner.
- Then scroll down and select support.
- You will find a link to reset your password under the support
- Then click on Reset Your Password.
- Click on the send button after entering your email address or username.
- You will receive an email after that. Open your email inbox and find the Spotify email.
- Open your Spotify email and click on the change password option, then enter your new password, and you’re done.
What Is The Best Way To Change Spotify’s Password Without Email?
I forgot my Spotify email, and I want to change my password. What should I do? Here is a simple solution to this problem. You can reset your password by clicking the reset button and entering a new email address. In addition, you can use your Facebook account to log in. If none of these methods work, try remembering your username or contact their customer support team.
How To Change Spotify Password If Logged In With Facebook?
I would like to know my Spotify password if I have logged in with Facebook, or how to change it. This is what most Spotify users want to know. You can easily log in to Spotify with your email address rather than your Facebook account. To change your Spotify login from Facebook to email, follow these steps.
- You can reset your Spotify password by opening your account and clicking the reset password button.
- Enter the email address associated with your Facebook account.
- Check your email inbox – a reset link has been sent to you.
Spotify Password Reset Not Working?
Have you still not been able to change your password? The first step towards changing your password is to access the email address you used when you created your account. Those who have forgotten their email addresses can try the method suggested in this article. If you still have problems, you can open a new Spotify account or contact their customer support.
Many users struggle with the same issue when changing their Spotify account passwords. However, changing the Spotify password is much easier. We are happy to answer any questions in the comment section below if none of these methods work. Also, check out how you can connect Spotify to Alexa to play music at the go.