Nowadays, Spotify is the most prominent music company. Spotify offers a wide range of options to its users. Regular readers of Spoty Premium will know that we explore all the settings of Spotify one by one. Today, we’re going to look at Spotify’s profile picture. This article will show you how to change your Spotify profile picture on different devices.
You don’t need to spend much time changing your Spotify profile picture. A few clicks are all it takes. So let’s get to our main topic, How to change your Spotify profile picture.
How To Change Spotify Profile Picture on Android?
If you want to update your Spotify profile picture on an Android device, follow the steps below.
- Open the Spotify application on your Android device and log in to your Spotify account.
- At the top right corner, click on the settings gear icon.
- Then click on your Profile.
- Select the edit profile option.
- After that, click on Change Photo.
- Select a photo from your Gallery and click on the Save button at the top right corner.
Also Read: How To Change Spotify Username?
How To Change Spotify Profile Picture on Desktop?
Here are the steps you need to follow to change your Spotify profile picture on your desktop.
- Open the Spotify App and log in to your account.
- Click on your Profile picture and then select Profile.
- Then select Choose Photo.
- Click on the Save button after selecting any photo from your Gallery.
- You will see a new picture on your Spotify profile by clicking the Save button.
Also Read: How To Change Spotify Payment Method?
Things You Need to Consider Before Changing Spotify Profile Picture – Spotify Profile Picture Guidelines
Changing your Spotify profile picture is simple and can be done within a few minutes. But before changing your Spotify profile picture, you should know the Spotify Profile Picture Guidelines that can help you when you become a brand. Your Spotify profile may be restricted if you do not adhere to Spotify Policies.
- Image Content: Verify that the content of your Spotify profile picture complies with Spotify’s terms and conditions before selecting it.
- File Size: The image size must meet Spotify’s guidelines. Avoid using large sizes if you want to maintain quality.
- Copyrights: Make your image. Spotify may ban your account if you use any copyrighted image. Format: You should use a .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png image format.
For streaming music and podcasts, Spotify is the best platform. With Spotify, you can access several great features. Please leave a comment if you require any information about Spotify. I’ll write a detailed guide and try to answer your questions. Follow the steps above if you want to change your Spotify profile picture. Our Spotify experts are here to help you if you face any difficulties.