In the music industry, Spotify has many features that set it apart from the competition. Spotify has a followers section, among other exciting features. Users can follow their favorite artists to see their songs and playlists and can also make friends on Spotify and see their watchlists. If you feel some irrelevant traffic is coming towards your playlist, you can use Spotify’s blocking feature. You can block someone on Spotify using this feature. This short guide will briefly discuss how to block someone on Spotify.
How To Block Someone on Spotify?
You can block someone on Spotify by following these steps:
- Log in to your Spotify Account by opening the Spotify app.
- After logging in, click on the Settings Gear icon at the top of your account.
- Then hit your Profile.
- After that, click on the Followers Tab.
- Open any Specific Person which you want to block.
- Click on Three Icons at the top.
- Select Block.
- Again select the Block button.
- You’re done.
The purpose of this little guide is to discuss How To Block Someone on Spotify? If you still have any questions or queries, please use the comment section below.
Also Read: How To Block an Artist on Spotify